Journeys

Journeys
Why do they cover the bridges? Anyone know?

Monday, July 26, 2010

Number 18!

Now, courtesy of Christy Boyer, who very generously had a birthday and gave me reason to go to a really cool restaurant, I am pleased to report that I have accomplished another first! I ate African food for the first time. It was actually quite good. Don't ask me what exactly I ate - I'm not sure. But there were some meats, which were good, and some potatoes, which were also good, and some other unknown, but tasty, items. And it was served with some kind of flat bread that strongly resembled my father's sourdough pancakes - they were soft, spongy, and had a sour flavor. I greatly enjoyed this first!

I would also like to report on my favorite quote of the day: "Why is your face still freaking out!"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Babe, I actually figured out how to read your blog. It was great. Keep out the good work. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, my darling Amber. I'm happy to continue having birthdays if it will provide you opportunities to experience new things! :)

    ReplyDelete